# A924LB April 25th, 2011 at 4:52 pm
You are the right user of technology as use ask mails, feedback direct from the people of India.
I mean to say, technology can be use to improve our social life and social activity and build a real democracy in India. It is more important to use it in that area where it really need instant of giving your vote to select a dancer or singer in television shows. People can give their vote or raise their voice by using this technology to move towards a strong India.
From my point of view as far as possible, any scheme or package or public beneficial schemes throughout all verticals by Govt. of India, State govt., corporation should be available on official internet web site and that should be monitor by respective agencies. This site should contain purpose of the scheme, package, period of it, amount declare for scheme and category wise bifurcation how to spend that amount. The department and / or person who is responsible to handle this project and he is ultimate responsible to answer all queries raised by end user and public. The site also maintain the progress of the scheme, whether is it giving the expected results?, a complete analysis of proposed scheme against actual situation.
This will ultimate serves our purpose to control corruption in government sector.
Anil - An Indian
Ajay Sanghi Says:
# A923LB April 25th, 2011 at 4:48 pm
SUGGESTIONS FOR JAN LOKPAL DRAFT:
1. The video recording should be made available to only courts and not general public because it has the potential to complicate proceeding if questions are raised by human right activists, other activists, and even general public; who can then take the video proceedings to court to get stay or request change of lokpal.
2. Rather than deducting Rs 250/- per day for delay, it should be some percentage of salary per day (e.g. 2% of the salary per day) of delay so that automatic correction with increase in salary is applied and higher the rank causing delay, the more that person needs to pay.
3. No parliamentarian or constitutional appointee has ever been suspended for “breach of oath”. Jan Lokpal must seek immediate suspension based on “breach of oath”, which is easier to establish (note – oath-reform may also have to be undertaken so that prima-facie scenarios of corruption falls “under breach of oath”)
4. No parliamentarian or constitutional appointee has ever been suspended for “perjury” (false affidavits). Jan Lokpal must seek immediate suspension based on “perjury” which is easier to establish (note – oath-reform may also have to be undertaken so that wrong affidavits and perjury cases amounts to “breach of oath” and hence the suspension)
5. If President rejects suspension request of Ministers by Lokpal then Lokpal must have the right to move Supreme Court for suitable directions.
6. Irrespective of whether the ethics committee suspends or remains silent on the complaint of bribe by MP, Jan Lokpal must have the right to pursue investigation and prosecution without requiring any permission from anyone.
Sudhir Kumar S/o Late Shri Ghanshyam Bahadur Says:
# A912LB April 25th, 2011 at 3:48 pm
I appreciate your whole hearted efforts against corrupt practices, Though i never faced any problem due to corruption in my country but I am really upset to see the ever increasing gap between Rich and Poor. I strongly feel to run a system we require people with different calibre and skills but when it comes to their Finanacial assets such a huge gap as it is present in India is not acceptable to me. I am of the view that major reason for the same is High handed corrupt practices present in handling the Public Money so called corruption and Biased Media to Power and money in Democratic Country like ours.
I have just scan the Draft Bill but i do not belong the Law field but as a 50 yrs old man got the chances to live in UP, UA, Gujarat, AP,Maharashtra.
I strongly feel no individual can do Financial corruption without the knowledge of His/her family ( Spouse, adult children, Parents/In laws/Brother ). They shall also be penalized unless they give Prior affidavit of no relationship)
Being domain experts you best to decide in preview of Indian constitution.
Other wise also Inclusion of family member may prove as Prevention is better than Cure.
Lastly again i am a social man does not have to do any thing with Laws.
With Warm Regards
Sudhir Kumar, Noida((1-9717984999)
Anil Rana Says:
# A820LB April 25th, 2011 at 10:35 am
My only suggestion is to Include NRI's, PIO also to include in the bill who can file complaints at their respective embassies(embassy should have the Lokpal office). As they are also subjected to lot of messy things and are privy to many corrupt indian's wealth and fixed assets(mostly benami) in those countries. it may be a bill of universal indians and can go till their den even in abroad. Can forward the recommendation to authorities on voilations(FEMA and FERA) if action or case is not possible due to host countries rules.
GODA KANNAIAH Says:
# A818LB April 25th, 2011 at 10:30 am
My humble request is that Chief Election Commissioner should also be included in the committee of LOKPAL.
This is because, corruption starts from the main entrance of CEO office. Once the election is announced, all hooligans, rowdies, blackmarketeers, joins hands with so called policiticians and will start squeesing election fund from the common man and marketting people. This time the Election commission has taken drastic steps to conduct the assembly elections in Tamil Nadu and whole india has come to know how deep the corruption has gone to grass root levels. Before election no party should be allowed to join with another party into a group. Every party has to score minimum 15 percent of the polled votes otherwise the party to be banned for further elections. Submission to two or more nominations from a single candidate should not be allowed. (EG. Jayalalitha in three constituencies, Tanga Balu in two constituencies) The person seeking election should be from the constituency and he should not seek mandate from other constitutiences. This is because he will no do justice to the mandate, since he will never turn up to the constituency. The elected candidate should have minimum 75 percent attendance in the assembly/parliament compulsory and he should have to raise minimum 10 questions pertaning to his constituency. He should not have party people as secretary etc. he should accept only government nominated people only. Moreover, we have abolish all the political parties in the country including the cogress because these people are opportunistic and once they have reached to a level start another party in the similar names of parental party and start doing business to get ministership and power. (Eg. DMK, AIADMK, INC, NCP, JANATA PARTY, and so on) We all comparing US from PENTAGON TO PUBLIC TOILETS but we are not adopting the election method of having only two parties DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLIC. We can adopt it along with one more to have 49(0) opetion. Moreover, independants should be restricted to 5 per constitunency.
Dr J F Thomas Says:
# A817LB April 25th, 2011 at 10:28 am
The Lopal Bill should cover all elected representatives, public servants, and members of the judiciary. A similar act to deal with corruption in business and the media must also follow. We are sick and tired of hanging our heads in shame all over the world because of the rampant corruption. No one is above the law however deficient the law may be.
KS Kalakoti Says:
# A816LB April 25th, 2011 at 10:27 am
Please make everyone, irrespective of his position, covered under the Lokpal Bill. Why leave PM, President or Judiciary above that? Can anyone guarantee about their conduct in future? May take justifiable views of anyone
wanting to be exempted.
ARUN DUBEY Says:
# A815LB April 25th, 2011 at 10:25 am
1) Provisions has to be kept for complaint through any website. As in for a common person it very difficult to register a complaint in government office or in a police station.
2) Private organization and people are also to be bring under this law as I have a strong feeling that without such people corruption is not possible. These people promote and cause corruption
Sutikshan Dubey Says:
# A812LB April 25th, 2011 at 10:23 am
To Start with, LokPal(s) are going to bombarded with millions of complains. There should be provision of Priority of cases which would be handled by Lokpal Committee. for example.
1. First Priority must be given to cases where an elected representative (MP/MLA), is facing any charge.
2. Second priority should be given to cases where Police officers are facing any charge.
3. Third priority can be given to MNCs & Income Tax Officer 4. Fourth can be given to government officers, 5. Corporate world.
I took these suggestions from article of Swaminathan Aiyar and Amitabh Thakur's columns.
ABHAY KUMAR Says:
# A811LB April 25th, 2011 at 10:21 am
As soon as it is determined that a scam has happened, all the financial transaction of the department and all the people related to it should be closely monitored and if possible financial transaction should be banned. Bank accounts should also be clocked and the people, their family and close relatives should not be allowed to buy/sell any of their properties.
Page 40 of 47
« previous 1 2 ...37 38 39 4041 42 43 ...46 47 next »
© Copyright Lokpal Bill Consultation.
Web Development India