Thiyagarajan Ganesan Says:
# A6080LB June 24th, 2011 at 5:50 pm
Only High Level corruptions should be investigated.
A benchmark of 100 crores should be set by the Lokpal commitee,
Corruptions above 100crores should be investigated in Lokpal
# A6079LB June 24th, 2011 at 5:32 pm
If would like to draw your attention towards the corruption in Armed forces and Police of India.Corporate sectors Multinational as well as Indian ownership based companies they are also come under lokpal.All the Charitable trust in India and owned by Indians at overseas also come under lokpal.Today scenerio Charitable Trust and their trustees are more powerful and wealthy than corporate sectors..What is the purpose of collecting and depositing money in their trust.According to me their expenses should meet their money deposited in their trust account.Their should be more and more welfare programme by these trusts.Depsiting money in swiss bank and Charitable trust is the same .
Ramesh Babu N Says:
# A6076LB June 24th, 2011 at 4:41 pm
Govt or any corrupt individuals and their family property other than ancestral property inheried to attached to govt
heavy fine to be impossed
all land and immovable property to be kept in national data bank.All land transaction for any pupose should be kept govt
land availability will
be published through web
land will go to the highest bidder
no paper documents will be made compulsory and details of possetion certificate will be issued to the land holder
land mutations will be effected by revenue department automatically in real time
all certificates for various purposes to be dispensed off once UID come into effect
All cosumer goods puchase above rs 5000 to be made through debit cards only
year of manufacture serial no. and prize should engraved
on the item
Amit Upadhyay Says:
# A6074LB June 24th, 2011 at 4:18 pm
I support the movement against corruption.
But, Note that its against corruption. And, not any individual or corrupt.
(Those who introspect and are aware of one's own mental activities, desires etc, can realize that no one is completely free from corruption (only degree varies) bcz of and until one is free from craving for power, money, family, fame........)
So, its not against Congress or any other party or individual.
And also, therefore the movement does not die out bcz of any follies of any of the leaders or members. Or even if any of leaders/ members suffer from the same corruption.
How to develop awareness of one's own corruption and help others realize it and be free of it, is the most important thing.
Laws are also important but secondary.
Sachin Kajla Says:
# A6066LB June 24th, 2011 at 1:54 pm
You people are doing the great Job for the nation I am with you.
Megha Goel Says:
# A6065LB June 24th, 2011 at 1:33 pm
1. prime minister ko lok pal bill mein nahin lana chahiye. because our constitutuion does not permit any person to attain any govermental position who has any charge on them...........................as well natinal security is a big concern.
2. lokpal ke upar bhi ek control hona chahiye. in our constitution- goverment , judiciry, and law & order are independant still they are inter related and have some control on each other.
3. u r right judiciary should be included, but lokpal bench should be allowed to take decision only if chief justice does not take any action against complaint ( sufficient proof) within limited period. AND in that lokpal bench chief justice should be included, Even in that meeting some ratio of decision should be set between lokpal bench and chief justice.
4. what shoud be considered black money......in my perspective firsty tax should be nominal so that people do not refrain from paying tax, secondly money earned by service class or by business man is there hard earned money ....... if someone running a business in indirect way he is generating employment, a person who is doing job is providing something to the nation with his effort , if these people are paying less tax or in some way tax ki chori kar rahein hain toh un par black money ka mukadma nahin chalana chahiye.
BUT PEOPLE who are taking commissions or doing scams OR rishwat letein kaam karne( VO KAAM JO UNHE NIRDHARIT KIYA GAYA HAI) ke liye un jaise logon ko black money ke dayre mein lana chahiye
5. i think lokpal will benifit AAM JANTA if they are able to remove corruption atleast in government ofices ...........jahan govt. offices ke bahar choti choti dikkaton ke liye bahut lambi line hain..........jahan peon se lekar officer ko bhi apna kaam karane ke liye paise khilane padte hain
Vijay Naithani Says:
# A6056LB June 24th, 2011 at 11:52 am
would be greatful to you if you could put a link on IAC official website where people can put there suggestions for LOKPAL BILL or this movement.
DR. AKHIL GUPTA Says:
# A6051LB June 24th, 2011 at 10:42 am
The police department of our country is actualy not to protect us but to harass us. Its like a legal gundaraj. One of the main cause of corruption is total failure of police department to insure a local and a very poor man for their safety. Plie people can mould the statement accourding to their need and behabe like the supreme power of the country. Instead of giving protection to people they are creating corrupted environment. In every aspect they are envolved and are showing their power in unlegal way. What's the solution................. Its a big question now........ They dont affraid ..... who to control or see them ......... It should be one of the main objective of the Jan Lokpal Bill..............
Nilesh Dayma Says:
# A6045LB June 24th, 2011 at 9:48 am
Youths & Corporate employees (not as a company employee) as a aam admi & self employed should join the movements India against corruption...they can spend some time on weekends...
# A6032LB June 23rd, 2011 at 10:28 pm
Could you please provide for sending donations through credit card / debit card also.
Page 3 of 47
« previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...46 47 next »
© Copyright Lokpal Bill Consultation.
Web Development India